Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
A Bitcoin casino bonus is a promotion that awards both new customers and current members. It can be seen in several formats, such as a welcome bonus, free spins bonus, or, the most loved one, a no deposit bonus. All Bitcoin casinos offer them in order to gain interest and attract new customers. It is important to know the types of these bonuses: Some of them offer a great financial advantage and the chance to make a head-start. If you are new to Bitcoin casinos, do not worry: In this article, we will tell you all of the things you need to know about Bitcoin casino bonuses.
Bitcoin No Deposit Bonuses
As mentioned above, this is the most loved (and probably the best) promotion. A BTC casino no deposit bonus awards you in exchange for becoming a member, and that’s it. As the name implies, there is no need to make a payment. Right after you create an account, you can take advantage of this offer. The casino awards you for joining and gives you a financial advantage to start. This is a Bitcoin casino free bonus promotion, and it usually requires the use of a code. You can find the most actual Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus codes on our website.
Bitcoin Casino Free Spins
Bitcoin casino free spins can be given as a no deposit or match bonus. If it is the subject of a no deposit promotion, it is usually limited with 10 spins. If it comes with the welcome/match bonus, this figure may be much bigger. As the name implies, you get a certain number of free spins to use on slot games. These games are usually pre-selected and limited to a certain number. In any case, the prize you win by using these spins is yours to keep. However, the casino may ask you to complete a playthrough requirement in order to withdraw the bonus.
Bitcoin Bonus Code List
Some no deposit or welcome bonuses may require the use of a code, as we mentioned above. Here is a list of the most current Bitcoin casino promotions and the list of their bonus codes for 2018:
|NAME||BONUS OFFER||BONUS CODE|
|7Bit Casino||150% match + 100 free spins||SUPER150|
|Mars Casino||150% match + 50 free spins||MARS150|
|1X SLOTS||100% match + 80 free spins||1S_117|
|Fortune Jack||110% match bonus, up to 1.5 BTC||No code required|
|BitStarz||180 free spins + 100% deposit bonus||No code required|
|Crypto Wild||200% deposit bonus, up to 1 BTC||No code required|
Note that you must use the code during the deposit process, otherwise, the bonus won’t be activated.
How Do Bitcoin Casinos Work?
Depends on the type of the casino. There are three types of Bitcoin casinos:
- Regular casinos that offer crypto-currency support. This type of casinos supports Bitcoin only as a payment method. There is no difference in terms of their infrastructure. They work like any other online casino, they only have a blockchain address. This means they have a central server and an electronic gaming license. Simply put, they are not different than any other casino.
- Blockchain casinos. This type of casinos are rare, but they offer the best deal. Blockchain casinos do not have a server. The store all of their files and games on the blockchain, which is stored on the computers of every user. No worries - the data is encrypted. This type of casinos accept anonymous members, so there are no country restrictions. For the same reason, they cannot get an electronic gaming license. The games of blockchain casinos are provably fair, which means every member can check how fair a game really is anytime they want. Governments cannot control and/or check this type of casinos. They represent the future of online gambling.
- Hybrid casinos. This type of websites still run like a regular casino, but they try the offer the best of both worlds. Some games of the casino are provably fair, but it still has a license & a central server. Basically, they are regular casinos that also support the provably fair feature. If you see “SoftSwiss” as one of the providers, this means you are in a hybrid casino.
Bitcoin is a digital currency that emerged in 2009, during the Wall Street financial crisis. It is also known as a “crypto-currency” due to its anonymity and security features. The creators of Bitcoin are unknown, but they dreamed of a world that is not controlled by banks. Bitcoin transactions happen on a digital database called “blockchain”. Every Bitcoin user stores a copy of this database, and the records on it are automatically counter-checked each time a transaction happens. The database is encrypted, hence the “crypto-currency” name. It is impossible to “hack” Bitcoin because even if you manage to hack one database, the others will automatically correct the false record(s). New currencies (new Bitcoins) are created by users, which are called “miners”, and there is a certain number of Bitcoins that can be created. You do not need a bank account or credit card to use Bitcoin: All you need is a digital “wallet”.
How to Make Bitcoin Deposits
To make a financial transaction on the blockchain, you must install a wallet first. This is a digital software that is free to use. There are many alternatives, you can pick any of them. Once you start using a wallet, you will get an “address”. This looks like a series of random numbers and letters, and it really is. Think of this address as your “banking account number”. It cannot be tied to your identity, and it will be used to make all kinds of financial transactions. Every blockchain user has an address, including the online casino. To send someone money, you need to know their blockchain address. You can find the address of the Bitcoin casino at the “payment options” page. Once you obtain this address, switch to your wallet and send the desired Bitcoin amount by using it. The transaction will complete in no more than half an hour.
How to Make Bitcoin Withdrawals
Bitcoin withdrawal process is nearly the same as making a deposit. Head to the payout page of the casino and choose “Bitcoin” among the offered options. This time, you will provide your own blockchain address to the casino. There is no need to use your wallet. Just enter your address to the withdrawal form, determine the amount you wish to withdraw, and hit the “submit” button. Just like the deposits, the transaction will be completed in a short time.
No Deposit Bitcoin Casino Bonus Rules
No deposit bonuses are fun and profitable, but almost all of them are subject to certain terms and conditions. It is advised to check these terms in advance, as some of them are not that advantageous. You should always check the fairness of a no deposit bonus offer before accepting it. Here the most important things you need to know:
- You may need to “activate” the bonus. If your account is not automatically created right after completing the registration process, check that this is required or not. Usually, there is a button on your account page you need to click. Sometimes, this can only be done by the customer service, and you may need to reach them.
- There is almost always a playthrough requirement. This is also known as “withdrawal requirement” too. Let’s say the casino gave you 100 free spins as a no deposit bonus. You can start using these spins right away, but if you make a profit while doing that, you won’t be able to withdraw it. In order to withdraw, you must complete the wagering requirement. This means you need to reach a specific total wager amount. Here is an example: If the wagering rate is 30x and you won 0.5 BTC by using free spins, you must wager 15 BTC first (0.5 x 30). Only after that, you are allowed to withdraw.
- Sometimes this requirement is tied to a time limit. If you cannot complete it in a specific period, the bonus gets deleted. Try to stay away from this type of bonuses, as they force you to deposit a lot of money in a short amount of time.
- Almost always, there will be a betting limit until you complete the requirement. For example, you can bet up to 0.001 BTC in any game and no more. Right after completing the requirement, this limitation becomes obsolete automatically.
- Not all games contribute the same amount towards the requirement. Usually, only the slot machines contribute 100%. This rate is much lower for other categories. Always check the current contribution rates. And remember that if you are not a slot player, it will take very long to complete a requirement.
Remember that you can always find the latest bitcoin bonuses and no deposit bonus codes in our website. Good luck!